Traditions

As a tradition, I usually list some new wisdom I've learned the prior year. 2017 was a great year for me, personally and professionally, however I'm having a hard time remembering anything new or unusual happening.

I think the older I get, the less I worry. I'm busier now then in the past. I cherish family and friend time. I also enjoy being in my PJs and binge watching something artsy or reading a good book. My old baseball hat gets worn more and more.

I did attend a great conference in the fall. I took away from it some inspiration and creative ideas. Oh and I just got a new lens, which I can't wait to use!

Here are some wintery pix from the last part of 2017. I'm booking senior session already for the summer. I've also been updating lots of headshots - so if you need a new one just come on over!

Here's to a great 2018!




Comments

Popular Posts