A New Decade

I remember our daughter getting a t-shirt way back when saying "Class of 2021" and thinking how far away that was. I think the saying "The days are long but the years are short" has never rang more true.

Just a little update on the Jen Coet Photo blog - I'm really looking forward to senior pictures this summer! I have availability for updated headshots. Stay tuned for some new location options. I might plan some mini sessions this spring - let me know if you're interested!

Per tradition - here is what I've learned in 2019:



  • Catching up with long lost friends is good for the soul 
  • Costa Rica is slightly dangerous (hence our good Fer-de-Lance snake story)
  • Did you know there are more dollar stores than there are Walmarts, McDonald's and CVS stores combined? Makes me wonder...what good stuff am I missing at the Dollar Store?
  • I'm inspired by the story (in a nutshell) - There was an old lady who was saving a special perfume for a special occasion and she passed away not having worn it. So don't hesitate to USE THE GOOD STUFF!
  • Saying a goal or resolution out loud makes it more real
  • Estate sales are the bomb
  • I now like waffles and cauliflower pizza crust
I'm still blessed to have the best clients EVER and here's to a great, new decade!







Comments

  1. Mind blown about the number of dollar stores, estate sales are the bomb, and YES, don't hesitate to use the good stuff!! Such great advice! Ashton Rogers, Saginaw Michigan Family Portrait Photographer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts